As we conclude our “Situating Visual Literacies” Unit, please do the three things that follow.
- Post to your WRT 105 blog site, on its own page, your “Rhetorical Visual Analysis” and reflection assignment.
- Post to the class blog site (i.e. below here) your visual analysis.
- Lastly, bring to Thursday’s class meeting your manila folder. The folder should include these items: a clean copy of your polished visual analysis, your various rough drafts, and the feedback paperwork (sheets / comments etc.) we’ve generated over the last two (2) class meetings.
If need be,
- review the details for the “Rhetorical Visual Analysis” on this page.
- and review the “Reflection Assignment” details on this page.